Thursday, March 27, 2014

Time to Draw: Dimmil Speed Paint!

I declare this week to be Dimmil Madness Week! Yay for so much Dimmil! Over the next few days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) I'll be doing some Dimmil-themed things and I've even added Dimmil decorations.

Many of you asked why there were Mega Salamence decorations. Mega Salamence won the poll, so I made Salamence decorations. I would have made Mega Ninetales or Ursaring decorations if they won the poll instead.

How much times have I said Dimmil....?

Alright, here's the Speed Paint video you guys were waiting for. And it turns out that it features Dimmil as well! >>The volume of the music is a bit low turning the first couple seconds, but it then gets louder.<<



The music is a remix of Goldenrod City from G/S/C. I was planning to actually put this song on the Eggsplat Speed Paint, but the music wasn't working for some reason. Luckily I got it to work this time. The music is from the video here!

Alex 17... out!  Happy Dimmil Madness Week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)