Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pokemon Hack/Mod #3: Vietnamese Crystal!

Hey, guys! I'm here with another post that isn't part of my schedule to post another hack/mod! Today, I am giving you a rom of Vietnamese Crystal, which can be easily played on your computer.

Vietnamese Crystal is similar to your ordinary game of Pokemon Crystal, with a few text edits that make your game sightly more... interesting. You'll see if you start the game up.

Click here for the download.

Once the file is downloaded, you should go to where you sent the folder to (I'm assuming you sent it to your downloads folder...) and from there, right click and extract the file. (If you can't figure out how to do that, google it.) From there, follow the set of instructions I provided you.

~Credits to emulator-zone.com for the program, VisualBoy Advance. THANKS, EMULATOR ZONE!!!~

~Credits to KAPPA of 4shared.com for the original download for Vietnamese Crystal. THANKS, KAPPA!!!~

~Credits to pkparaiso.com for this Suicune. THANKS, PKPARAISO!!!~


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the upload, I have been searching for a very long time for this rom. I even tried patching my own version of crystal to create this, but I had no success. I had given up looking for it, but told my brother to see if he could find it because he just got into using emulators. I looked it up once more for myself and found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Have a nice day! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this game is buggy as sh-*MILLIONS OF FLUFFY KITTENS*






    yesiamawareitismeanttobebuggyandmessedupiwasbeingsarcastic

    ReplyDelete

thanx for comment :)