Friday, March 28, 2014

Featured Remix #7: B2W2 PokeStar Studios

There were Pokemon Contests, Pokemon Musicals, Amity Square Walks, and Pokemon Amie Games, but none of them were less memorable than PokeStar Studios. Seriously, did you EVER go back there after the part of the game where you need to in order to progress on with the story? I know I didn't and I never do whenever I replay the Unova sequels. However, I thought I'd pay a quick tribute to the least remembered pointless little minigame of the Pokemon franchise with today's featured remix, made by, guess who, HappyDragonite.



~Credits to YouTube for hosting this video. THANKS, YOUTUBE!!!~

~Credits to HappyDragonite for creating this remix. THANKS, HAPPYDRAGONITE!!!~

~Credits to pkparaiso.com for this Riolu. THANKS, PKPARAISO!!!~



Oh, hey! This is the 100th post on Emolga's Place! Yay! Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)