Sunday, March 2, 2014

Slurpuff and Swirlix Papercrafts!

Swirlix is a Pokemon that looks like cotton candy, and Slurpuff has different elements of meringue, ice cream whipped cream, and cupcakes. They are only able to be caught in Pokemon X and are version exclusives. Their counterparts from Pokemon Y are Spritzee and Aromatisse. But let's face it: Swirlix and Slurpuff are so much better than them.

For the first time I've made shiny versions of these papercrafts, too! This is also the first time I will put links to the papercraft templates instead of just posting them below. By the way, I'm getting an iPad mini soon. Next week's papercrafts will look more clear in the construction pictures because I'll use that to take the pictures instead of using the iPod touch I use now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)