Monday, March 3, 2014

Monotype Monday #2: Psychic vs Ground

Hey, guys! Welcome back to the one and only Monotype Monday! On this fine Monday, I've got a battle that features an underrated Water-type, Starmie! I'll quickly analyze my awesome Starmie set.





Starmie @ Expert Belt
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Starmie is a fast, powerful special attacker with great coverage. It has access to Recover and some great support moves as well. It can be used in several different ways, but I think it is best as a special sweeper. I have Expert Belt on this Starmie to boost super-effectiveness, which helped me out in this battle because it was against a Ground-type team.

Click here to view today's battle! (I am GMEspeon.)

~Credits to Zarel and the Showdown Staff for hosting this site. THANKS, SHOWDOWN!!!~

~Credits to tokay48 for having this battle with me. THANKS, TOKAY48!!!~

~Credits to pkparaiso.com for the Starmie. THANKS, PKPARAISO!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)