Thursday, April 17, 2014

Super Smash Bros Returning Characters Predictions!

This is my second post today! YAY! Normally I don't post two times in a day, but with being behind on many things I need to do, I am today.

Today I'll be discussing the new Super Smash Bros games coming out for the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U! I'm really excited for this game, and you should be too.
Mwahahaha

Everyone is talking about the character roster. Which characters will return? Who will the newcomers be? How much total characters will there be? How much newcomers will there be? There are lots of irritating questions about it.

What I'm most curious about is which playable characters will return. These are all the characters that have not yet been confirmed to return in the new games:


Ness, Jigglypuff, and Captain Falcon are definitely returning. They are "veterans" and have been around for the whole Smash Bros series. They have to return.

I think that Wolf, ROB and Snake are not going to return. Wolf is not a very good character overall, and I don't really think Star Fox should have three characters representing the series. There is not much Star Fox games and there hasn't been any new ones recently. ROB might not return because he's more of an accessory/toy than a game character and he is not a very popular character. Snake is very likely to not return. Supposedly he was only put in Brawl as a favor to someone who works on the Metal Gear Solid games, and Snake is also third party. He doesn't even belong in the Super Smash Bros games. Lucas might not return as he is not much different than Ness. Falco is very likely to return as a playable character because he is very popular among players.

That's all the Smash Bros I'll be covering for now! Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)