Monday, February 24, 2014

Schedule Update!

Starting next week, my posting schedule will be revised. Most things will stay the same, but there are some major changes that I'd like to discuss.

Sunday: Showdown Sunday (Same as before)
Monday: Monotype Monday (Same as before)
Tuesday: Competitive Crunch (Different)
Wednesday: Nothing! (Same as before)
Thursday: Pokemon Collage (Same)
Friday: Featured Remix (Same)
Saturday: Paper Mario Episode (Different)


Two changes are present here. The first one is that Tuesday is now "Competitive Crunch". This is basically the same thing as Strategy Saturday, except it has a different name and it's on a different day. If you've watched certain YouTube videos, you may find that this name isn't very creative.

The other one is the one I want to talk about: Saturdays feature a Paper Mario Episode. I mentioned in a post several days ago that I might be starting a Paper Mario playthrough, so I decided to put those on Saturday.There is a poll up now until next Tuesday that will let you vote which Paper Mario game I'll end up playing. I'm not sure how I'll upload the video, but it will most likely be on YouTube. I'd also need to figure out a good way to record the footage, which is why I'm giving myself a little time to figure these thing out because the schedule update will start next week. 

Votes for Monotype Monday will not occur anymore, so unfortunately you probably won't be seeing anything from me until the collage on Thursday. Saturday will be the second and final Strategy Saturday before it moves to the Competitive Crunch segment on Tuesdays.

Hopefully you're looking forward to seeing some Paper Mario next Saturday! See you Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)