Monday, February 24, 2014

Pokemon Fusion: Shelltini!

Have you ever tried out Pokemon Fusion? It's a website that allows you to mix two Pokemon sprites together. You can currently mix Pokemon only from the first generation, but it's still loads of fun. You can randomize or create your own to create cool, cute or freaky Poke-muhjiggers! I tried it out and created a "Shelltini".


Wow. That's pretty freaky.  I felt like drawing it out because it's simply too weird to comprehend! I've also seen people draw Pokemon Fusions in a way similar to what I've drawn it here, so I decided it would be fun to do it too. I'll probably post some more fusions soon, so keep your eyes out for it!

Play Pokemon Fusion by clicking these words!
(It will take you to a random Fusion when you go there)

 ~I used GIMP to create this picture~

 

Alex 17...out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)