Friday, April 4, 2014

Foo Wallpaper Speedpaint!

Foo has a cool story behind him. I created Foo a long time ago during what I like to call "The Creative Summer" in August 2013. I never had a name for it until I tried re-designing it a couple days ago. The name "Foo" popped in my head and I started using that name to refer to it. I'm too lazy to come up with a name, so I just decided to stick with "Foo". You'll find out more about little Foo in the duration of the next few days. ;)

In this Speedpaint, I tried to draw in a style that is much different from what I usually draw. The result is pretty interesting. I spent a lot of time on it. I hope you like it! The Foo Wallpaper is now on the Wallpapers Page.



The music that was used in the Speedpaint is from here. I don't recommend using headphones or turning up the volume loud because the music tends to get a little "extreme" at some points. Also, the music doesn't start until two seconds after the video starts playing.


Alex 17... out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)