Saturday, March 29, 2014

Wallpaper + 100th post!

It's Saturday, so I'm posting a wallpaper today. I was supposed to post a wallpaper for the 3rd Anniversary, but I haven't had much time to do that lately with the homework I have. I decided that since it is Dimmil Madness Week that I should post a Dimmil wallpaper. It's currently added to the Wallpapers Page.

In other news, Sean posted the 100th post! Well, it's not really the 100th post because I deleted a couple posts and I'm not really sure which post is the 100th for sure. I'm not even sure that I would count it as 100 at all because there was around 80 posts on the original Emolga's Place. But, hey. It's still pretty cool to take in mind that there has been more than 100 posts so far.

Hopefully I'll be able to post the Gogoat papercraft soon. But until then...

Alex 17... out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)