Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sweep Saturday #1: Emolga Sweep!

Hey, guys! The moment you've been waiting for is here! Today is the 3rd Anniversary of Emolga's Place's creation, so I thought that today would be a great day to have something to actually do on Saturdays! I decided to do a segment called "Sweep Saturday", where I DESTROY an opponent's entire team with just one Pokemon... along with some Baton Pass helping. Because it is called Emolga's Place, I decided to do an Emolga sweep today. This took me around 45 minutes of searching battles to find a successful sweep, but I did! So here it is!

The Emolga Sweep! (My username is EmolgasPlace123.) The actual sweep starts at Turn 21.

~Credits to Zarel and the Showdown staff for hosting this great site. THANKS, SHOWDOWN!!!~

~Credits to fernando16 for having this battle with me. THANKS, FERNANDO!!!~

~Credits to pkparaiso.com for this Emolga model. THANKS, PKPARAISO!!!~


Hopefully you all enjoyed Sweep Saturday! I'm looking forward to doing another one next week. Want to suggest a Pokemon to sweep with? Post a comment below! Thanks again, and happy anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)