Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pokemon Collage #5: Swampert, Bellossom, Raichu, Grumpig, Medicham, and Walrein!

Hey, guys! I was browsing through some of my old computer files when I came across this:

This is a screenshot of one of my very old Nuzlockes of Sapphire, I believe it was. In honor of finding this file, I decided I'd make six collages dedicated to this great team! If I can find their nicknames somewhere, I'll give them.








~Credits to pokewalls.wordpress.com for the backgrounds to these collages. THANKS, POKEWALLS!!!~

~Credits to Google Images for the images used here. THANKS, GOOGLE IMAGES!!!~
(If you see your artwork on here and want to be credited, post a comment below.)

~Credits to Microsoft Powerpoint 2007 for helping me make these collages. THANKS, MICROSOFT POWERPOINT!!!~

~Credits to pkparaiso.com for these 3D models. THANKS, PKPARAISO!!!~







Edit: I found the nicknames of these team members!

Swampert is Shark.
Bellossom is Fox.
Walrein is FJ.
Grumpig is Dino.
Raichu is QOOOO.
Medicham is BBBBBBBBBB.

Are you loving these nicknames as much as I am?

1 comment:

thanx for comment :)