Thursday, February 27, 2014

Time to Draw: RE-draw! (Old Background Re-draw)

If you've known about Emolga's Place for a while and you've been on it around 2011, you might recognize the picture I'm re-drawing. The original picture (on the left) was the background for this website for a short while. As you're CLEARLY able to tell, now there is a checkered background.

 

Wow, I've improved! 
Note the green color of Ditto and the different hand gesture that Emolga is making. You might remember that the Ditto "mascot" for Emolga's Place (named Cyan) was green for a short time. This is because I was experimenting with colors. Soon Cyan became green. He was changed back to blue because, well, shiny Ditto is BLUE and not green. Also, "cyan" means light blue. I changed Emolga's hand because the one on the left looks too...weird. I figured a peace-sign would look better. 

Original Drawing:
Made in early 2011 with Windows Paint
My age back then: 11

Re-drawing:
Made in February 2014 with GIMP
Current age: 14

I might make more re-drawings in the future, so keep your eyes out!


Alex 17...out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)