Saturday, February 15, 2014

Time to draw: Mega Salamence!

This is a little segment of this blog that I like to call: "Time to draw!" I will post some of my cool drawings on these posts. :)

I think Salamence definitely deserves a mega form based on his stats being compared to other pseudo-legendaries. He didn't even get one! Aggron and Tyranitar got Mega Evolutions. Why not Salamence?
Well, you'd have to say Mega Salamence would look pretty awesome...

Here, I drew my own thought of what Mega Salamence should look like! I tried drawing it in Sugimori-style, the style that Pokemon artist Ken Sugimori uses to draw official Pokemon art. I'm not sure if it looks a lot like that style, but I'm going to practice some more on my other drawings.

What do you think? Does it look real?


Drawn using GIMP

1 comment:

  1. Came out awesome. I showed it to some other people and they thought it was real!

    ReplyDelete

thanx for comment :)