Friday, February 21, 2014

Featured Remix #1: Hearthome City

If any of you happen to remember, Alex had a wallpaper button that linked to this remix, but now I'll post it officially!

Unfortunately, I am unable to have the actual video in this post, so click here to view the remix!

Hopefully in the future I am able to put the video in the post.

Also, I'd like to mention that I might be posting on Wednesdays soon! I recently got my hands on copies of all four Paper Mario games and have been waiting for a chance to play them. So look forward to that! And remember to vote for Monotype Monday!

~Credits to Kaguya Izanagi for creating this remix. THANKS, KAGUYA IZANAGI!!!~

~Credits to YouTube for being amazing. THANKS, YOUTUBE!!! (Even thought the layout changed AGAIN)~

~Credits to pkparaiso.com for the Flaaffy. THANKS, PKPARAISO!!!~


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)