Wednesday, February 19, 2014

About Crediting

On Emolga's Place, there are some images and information that I have gotten from other websites. These websites include:

-Bulbapedia (For various things)

-Pkparaiso.com (For those 3D-animated pokemon sprites from X and Y)

-Cooltext.com (I use this website to create fonts and text sometimes. You should try it)

-Clubpenguin.com (That's where I got the sad face on the weekly schedules from :P )

Nothing else yet.....
But when there is, I will update this post with those websites.

On the other hand, some images appear as if they were taken off websites, but they were not. Some images created using no other sources include:

-The checkered background on this website that you can see right now. Yes, I created this image all from scratch using just Windows Paint. It is not that hard to make checkered squares with different colors. You could do it if you tried. Seriously.

-The buttons on the right sidebar. The only thing I used besides GIMP and MS Paint to make these buttons was Cooltext.com. That's it; nothing else.

[There's nothing else I think I should include here yet...]

If you don't believe me, search Google for these images and you will find that they only appear on Emolga's Place. If you find these images anywhere else and they did not link to Emolga's Place, there is one thing you know for sure: They are evil!

Be sure to always credit Emolga's Place when you take images off of it to put on your own website. Include a link to emolgasplace.blogspot.com when you do so. 


Thank you and have a nice day!! :D


Oh, and by the way, I'm not so sure the other bloggers on this website will always credit other sources when they should. If you are angry that they did not credit you, that is not my responsibility! (No offense)

(OH HEY, SOME OF THIS INFO IS PRETTY OUTDATED DUE TO THE CURRENT APPEARANCE OF THE WEBSITE! OOPS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)