Friday, April 4, 2014

Pokemon Collage #7: Espurr

Unfortunately, I couldn't post my collage yesterday because I was very busy. However, I spent a lot of time on today's collage to be posted today instead!

Today's collage is based on Espurr, everyone's favorite beloved mascot! Not creepy at all, right?
Right? Help me I'm scared...




~Credits to Google Images for the pictures used in this collage. THANKS GOOGLE IMAGES!!!~ (If you see your artwork being used in any of my collages, post a comment below and I'll be sure to give you the credit you deserve.)

~Credits to Microsoft Powerpoint 2007 for helping me create this collage. THANKS, MICROSOFT POWERPOINT!!!~

That's all for now. Be sure to stay around for my featured remix later today.

For now, stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)