Monday, March 10, 2014

Monotype Monday #3: Dark vs Water

Hey, guys! I'm back here again for another weekly Monotype Monday. This one is against Moccahsteeltype, who is using a Water-type team, while I used a Dark-type team. I used some pretty common stuff that you'll see most other people using, such as Hydreigon, Greninja, and Mega-Absol. You'll see how the battle turns out. Also you'll see just how threatening a BellyJet Azumarill really is!

Click here to view the battle! (I am GoodMorningEspeon.)

~Credits to Moccahsteeltype for having this battle with me. THANKS, MOCCHASTEELTYPE!!!~

~Credits to Zarel and the Showdown Staff for hosting this site. THANKS, SHOWDOWN!!!~

~Credits to pkparaiso.com for this Hydreigon picture. THANKS, PKPARAISO!!!~


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)