Friday, March 14, 2014

Featured Remix #5: Lugia's Song

Hey, guys! Welcome to an awesome Friday, with today's featured remix! Normally I do something calm and orchestral from HappyDragonite, but today I decided to give you a remix from a more well-known artist by the username of GlitchxCity. I noticed a major lacking in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn remixes, so I decided to give you guys a Johto song today! This is a remix of Lugia's Song, which has been remixed by others in a more orchestral fashion before, but Glitch pulls it off with a speedier beat and a more hardcore tone to it.



~Credits to YouTube for hosting this remix. THANKS, YOUTUBE!!!~

~Credits to GlitchxCity, of course, for remixing this song with such applomb! THANKS, GLITCHXCITY!!!~

~Credits to pkparaiso.com for this Lugia. THANKS, PKPARAISO!!!~

Oh, and if you are wondering what you'll see from me tomorrow, you'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for comment :)